Fantastic 4 bedroom Single Family Home on quiet Cul de-Sac lot. Granite counters, updated appliances, gorgeous wood floors, fresh paint, master suite & bath w/vaulted ceiling, finished lower level, large private yard perfect for outdoor activities overlooking peaceful wooded area. Playset. Walk to elementary school, clubhouse, playground & pool. Easy commute to Belvoir, Quantico, Rail & Metro Upgrades; Nest door bell cam and camera over driveway Irrigation system Siding (2020) Windows (2020) Outside wood wrapped (2020) Gutter with gutter guards (2020) Stone border around flower bed Downspout buried and exits towards street Closet and pantry organizers
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Island, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Premium, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price