Welcome Home! Enjoy this beautiful home offering an open floor plan family room with fireplace, breakfast area, gourmet kitchen, upgraded countertops, stainless steel appliances including a double oven, oversized island, and an abundance of cabinetry/storageâ¦ all steps away from the separate dining room, formal living room, office, powder room, screened-in deck & stone patio. Retreat to the ownerâs suite with sitting room, luxury spa bath and walk-in-closetsâ¦ or to the fabulous lower level oasis with wet bar, granite countertops, guest bedroom, and full bath. Enjoy 3 finished levels of beautiful upgrades infused with lots of natural sunlight, all enhanced with peace of mind additions including a whole-house generator, covered gutters, and a drainage system designed to keep water away from the house, decks and patio! A beautiful home AND peace of mindâ¦ it doesnât get any better! Schedule a tour to see this lovely home asap as it will not last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Parkside At Westphalia
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Corner, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price